Powered By Blogger

Monday, December 12, 2011

Pick 3/Good Number picking Stradegies

This one game I racked a dozens of wins on. 1st thing I do is take a look at all the common winning #'s that like to come in. These #'s are 170,180,125,420,156,154,504,506,609,169,187,911,711,155,&505. I checks to see which one of these has taken the longest time to come in. And if I'm feeling that # I will play it, if I don't feel it. I'll add or subtract one off that #. When you think you're gonna lose while writing #'s down. That's when I  play 123,978, or 456, I call them link #'s. The thing you might want to keep in mind ,while playing if a lot of three different #'s like 579, 642, 809 come in a row.Maybe take a shot at double #'s like 117,119,411, and visa verse. Remember this only a game, stick to what you can afford. I usually stick to a limit of $10.00 wk. But every ones different, good luck ladies an gentleman.       

No comments:

Post a Comment